Sunday, July 22, 2012

Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken

Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken

Man, I would happily eat chicken everyday if I had to. I love finding ways to make it new and exciting. What can I say, simple, straight forward, easy and yummy! I'm a little wary about spicy things so I didn't put as much cayenne pepper and red flakes as it said, even though it calls for very little. Don't be afraid though! Next time I will include the full amount.

As the blog where I retrieved this recipe suggested, we paired it with asparagus and this sweet maple glaze.
Asparagus with Maple Mustard Glaze

I'm not a huge vegetable girl...okay I hate most vegetables. But if you cook asparagus right, it can be really good. Adding this sweet component to it really gives it an appealing taste.
We'll definitely be doing this meal again. We just need to add some rice next time and we'll be good to go! No we didn't get to it this time, I can only handle so many components right now as we're learning!



Marinade for chicken


No comments:

Post a Comment