Friday, August 10, 2012

Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken

Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
Okay, not the prettiest picture but trust me, this dish is really tasty and super simple to make. It does have to cook for an hour so plus prep, you do need to allow for about 1 1/2 to make it. However, once it comes together, you will agree that it is well worth it. My fiance must have said 10 times while we were eating how good it was and that if he hadn't seen me cooking, it would have sworn I ordered in.
Now, the blog where I retrieved this recipe also has instructions on making the fried rice to go with it. However, one unfamiliar dish at a time is enough for me so we chose Uncle Ben's Teriyaki 90 second rice instead and I am convinced that it was better than anything I could have put together and went great with the chicken. The best part of this dish- we already had all of the ingredients already in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment